Improving Vision... Changing Lives
We are an independent, full-scope optometric practice that provides general and specialty vision services to families in the St. Louis and surrounding areas. Dr. Dibler is dedicated to providing the highest quality developmental and preventive vision care to infants, toddlers, children and adults.
For more than 20 years, specializing in Vision Therapy, Children's Vision, Visual Rehabilitation, Sports Vision Improvement and Contact Lenses, Dr. Dibler brings advanced treatment and expertise to her patients.
Dr. Lisa B. Dibler is residency trained in the area of binocular vision and pediatric vision care to help solve vision problems that interfere with learning as well as other activities of daily life. Her non-surgical approach to treatment of strabismus (eye turns), as well as a variety of other eye coordination and eye movement disorders, allows the patient to fully function in daily tasks and achieve their maximum potential.
20/20 is just the beginning when it comes to having all the visual skills required to succeed in life!
Family Eye Care
- Comprehensive Eye Exams for All Ages
- Eye Disease Management: Glaucoma, Hypertension, Macular Degeneration, Diabetes and Diabetic Retinopathy
- Contact Lenses
- Fashion Eyewear, Safety Eyewear, Sports Goggles
- Laser Vision Correction (LASIK) Co-Management and Consultation
- Sports Vision Improvement and Eye-Hand Coordination
- Vision Therapy
Eye Care & Vision Therapy for ALL Ages
- Vision Conditions that Interfere with Learning and Reading Vision problems can contribute to ADD/ADHD, Dyslexia, and Poor School Performance
- Binocular Vision Disorders Amblyopia or Lazy Eye Eye Fatigue Headaches Tracking problems Diplopia (double vision) Convergence Insufficiency (near vision disorder) Lack of Stereopsis (two-eyed depth perception) Strabismus (cross-eyed, wandering eye, eye turns, etc.)
- Special Needs Adults and Children with Developmental Delays, Autism Spectrum Disorder, CP, Down Syndrome
- Visual Information Processing and Visual Perceptual Disorders Visual Motor Deficit
- Visual Rehabilitation Traumatic Brain Injury (TBI), Concussion, Stroke, Whiplash, MS, accidents Visual Field Loss Low Vision Rehabilitation